Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MERLOT-DI Instruction using Technology

I chose Differentiating Instruction using Technology because I want to learn more about how to use DI in my classroom. All students are different and not cookie-cutters of each other and therefore each child should be taught in a unique way. In order to do this teachers need to become an expert for each child. I think that this article, http://tinyurl.com/2ug7zsn , provides that.

In this article the writers present various ways to incorporate DI in the classroom with step-by-step examples of how this can be done. They include examples of technology with links, and a guide to complete a as you plan a lesson. The article even includes a break down for each subject area. I certainly plan to use this article to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment