Thursday, July 22, 2010

PGP 4

As the end of my first year of the MAET summer program draws to a close I am deciding what my next steps will be.


Plan of Action:

1. Create more meaningful lesson plans by integrating meaningful technology.
2. Share what I have learned with my administration.
3. Invite admin. and parents into my classroom both physically and virtually.
4. Share the knowledge that I have gained with my colleagues.
5. Collaborate with my colleagues more on how we can enhance our lesson plans
and work together as a team.


After having completed this plan of action by next summer I plan to have several examples of my student’s digital portfolios as well as my own to share with my MAET classmates.

Most of these things I will be able to complete on my own. However, I will have to accomplish these tasks around the constraints of the schools firewall. I am hoping that I can get my principal on board and he will see what technology in the classroom has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment